Starting a New Business


Anyone wishing to start a new business in Lytle should check first with the City Hall staff first concerning:

  • Proper zoning for the desired type of business
  • Utilities needed for the business

Cafe & Restaurants

If serving alcoholic beverages you will need to check on getting an Alcohol Beverage License from the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and then the City of Lytle.

Please Note

All new business owners are urged to contact the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts for sales tax information regarding their business.