Patron Computer Usage
Patrons have 1 hour computer usage, if more time is needed please ask a staff member 10 minutes prior to your session ending.
Accounts with fines/overdue materials will NOT be able to use computers until payment has been made.
- You must have a Library Card to use the computer
- Visitor's Pass is available (License or ID required)
- You must be 18 years of age to use the Internet. (Anyone under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign an Internet Permission Form, provided by the library)
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:30am- 4:45pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 11:00am-6:15pm
- Incoming Fax: $1 per page
- Outgoing Fax: $1.50 for first page and $1 per additional page
- We offer a cover sheet free of charge
- Black and White Copies: $0.10 each sheet
- Double sided Copies: $0.20 each sheet
- Color Copies: $1.00 each sheet
All printouts are in black and white and single sided only.
The Library provides scanning services free of charge
Inter-Library Loan (ILL) & Tex-Share Card Programs
These services are only offered to patrons with established library card accounts (No Pro-Visionary accounts).
- Patron pays postage so the fee will vary
Please call the Library at (830) 709-4192 for more information.